Northtown Auto Clinic will continue to maintain and repair your family and fleet vehicles. Safe and reliable transportation is essential for delivering the necessities of life.
While we will deliver the same high-quality services you expect of us, our operating conditions have been dramatically modified to protect you. The safety of our staff, customers, families, and community is our highest priority.
Until virus-related restrictions are removed, we have implemented the following procedures, uncomfortable and severe as we know they are, so that we can remain open to care for your transportation needs:
- The entire building is closed to the public. We are not accepting “wait” appointments.
- Vehicle drop-offs are done remotely through our after-hours drop box. Vehicle pickup is performed curbside only.
- Parts and supplies delivery are curbside only.
- We have suspended customer rides home; however, we can pick up and deliver vehicles within a 5-mile radius of the facility.
- Keys, steering wheels, door handles (inner and outer), shifters, and turn signal switches are sanitized before and after every service.
- Payments must be made over the phone via credit card or through our after-hours drop box for cash or checks.
If you are feeling ill in any way or have been in direct contact with someone diagnosed or suspected to be infected with COVID-19, please stay home. We will do our utmost to be creative in servicing your vehicle now or we’ll gladly schedule service once you’re fully healthy.
We’re all fighting this virus together - let's all do our part.
The team from Northtown Auto Clinic