Provided that the customer complies with any required follow-up listed on their invoice, Northtown Auto Clinic shall specifically warrant to the buyer the repairs described on their invoice and not any other materials, labor or any other components or parts of the vehicle, against failure caused by defects in material or workmanship for the duration of the customer's legal and registered ownership of the vehicle. If later repairs on parts and labor purchased are necessary during the customer's ownership, then it will be provided without charge to the buyer, within the limits of the warranty, at the warrantor's shop.
This warranty covers parts and labor only and is only extended to the customer named. It does not cover such things as towing, loss of use, loss of earnings, personal injury damages, per diem nor any other consequential or incidental damages. The warrantor's obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing defective parts and correcting defectively furnished labor. The warrantor is responsible only for the parts and labor purchased by the customer on the invoice that prompted the issuance of this warranty and not for subsequent failure of, or damage resulting from other related parts or adjustments. This warranty will not be valid if the vehicle has subsequently been abused, misused, or if subsequent repair, service, disassembly or alteration has affected the warranted items.
In all cases, the warrantor reserves the right to refund the full purchase price of goods and services purchased herein, in lieu of any claim or claims under this warranty. The warranty terms herein apply to both written and implied warranties. All implied warranties are limited to the terms of this written warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
The buyer acknowledges that as a condition to this warranty the vehicle must be returned to Northtown Auto Clinic for the related service(s) stated on their invoice by no later than the specified time or mileage (whichever occurs first) from the date of that invoice and at subsequent intervals thereafter.
Maintenance Reference List
- Conventional Engine Oil and Filter Change every 6 months or 3,000 miles
- Synthetic Oil and Filter Change every 6 months or 5,000 miles
- Transmission Fluid Exchange every 36 months or 60,000 miles
- Transmission Fluid Drain and Fill every 36 months or 30,000 miles
- Coolant Exchange every 36 months or 50,000 miles
- Battery Test every 12 months
- Brake Fluid Exchange every 24 months or 30,000 miles
- Power Steering Fluid Exchange every 24 months or 30,000 miles
- Differential Service every 36 months or 60,000 miles
- Transfer Case Service every 36 months or 60,000 miles
- Replace Fuel Filter every 24 months or 30,000 miles